In-person registration is now closed, but you can still register to join us virtually until June 14th!
Author: SNCA Operations Manager
Mini Course Time Switch
Please note, there has been a schedule change.
The Mini Course titled "Where is God Leading Us: Youth Wisdom for our Time" by Rev. Renée Machiniak is now being offered on June 28 at 9:30am PT.
The Mini Course titled "Black Church History in Convention (and more)" by Sue Ditmire is now being offered on June 27 at 9:30am PT.
Both courses are in-person only.
Virtual Registration is still open until June 13
In-person registration is now closed. You can still register to join us online until June 13.
Registration Opens April 15, 2022
Registration opens April 15th, 2022.
Thank you for coming!
Thank you for joining us! Recorded content will be available on our YouTube channel by mid August.
We hope to see you in California in 2022!
See you tomorrow!
Social Rooms and Fun
Social Rooms and FunI want to turn your attention to our Social Events happening every evening during Convention. On both Friday and Saturday Night we will be hosting a Zoom meeting for social activities. The password for this is: SCNA2021
· At the end of each organized activity you are welcomed to participate in evening meditation that will take place in the same Zoom room, to close out your day.
· On Sunday, June 27th, after Convention has closed, we will open up a Zoom Room welcome to everyone. This will be unstructured and is meant to be a place and time for us to come together with our friends who we may not have seen in some time.
· All Zoom Rooms can be joined by going to the 2021Convention website Schedule page here: https://convention2021.swedenborg.org/event-listing/
Events Being Broadcast to Facebook
The following events will also be broadcast to Facebook. Please note that we will NOT be monitoring the “Chat” on Facebook. If you are having trouble joining the webinar for some reason (or if you just prefer the interface), you can watch these events here at their scheduled times:
· Friday June 25, 5:50pm ET – Gathering music by Rev. Dr. David Fekete, followed by a welcome from our president and ministries throughout North America, finding some good in the midst of the pandemic
· Friday June 25, 7:00pm ET – Opening Worship Service Hosted by the New Jerusalem Church in Bridgewater, MA (attached to this email is the Bulletin for Opening Worship at Convention which can also be found here)
· Saturday June 26, 11:50am – Gathering Music by Ken Turley followed by a Memorial Service and Virtual Communion hosted by the Elmwood New Church.
· Saturday June 26, 12:40pm ET – Keynote Speaker, Gary Lachman. (Please note, in order to submit your questions to the Q&A you will have to be logged into the event. Questions will not be taken from Facebook).
· Sunday June 27, 12:00pm ET – Convention Worship Service with Children’s Talk hosted by the Swedenborg Chapel in Cambridge, MA
· Sunday June 27, 7:00pm ET - Virtual Outing, Invitation for Next Year’s Convention, and the Closing of Convention. We will close with music from Ian Woofenden and Lisa Grace.
What If I Need Help?
What if you need help during Convention?
· If you need help please use our Contact button on the website
· If you cannot get online at all and need to speak to someone on the phone please call 1(866) 285-0498
· If you scroll down to the bottom of the Attendee Info Section you will see a list of FAQs. You may find the answer to your question there.
· If there is a delay or Convention wide change please come back to this page for any announcements.